Tuesday 4 April 2017

Has anyone seen Carla Lou?

Peeps 

Ever since I have seen a particular picture I have been looking for Carla Lou
I mean the name seems very familiar
Isn't she that girl from Republic Reader?
You know who I'm talking about! 
With Boyo and  Jenny and the whole squad.
Primary School reading book!


Yes, I'm taking it upon myself to give her the surname Lou
Because I do not want to believe that " Carla Lou" is indeed Callaloo
I just can't accept that in my life 
It not sitting well with my conscience.




































This is Callaloo
I don't what that picture on the top is.

People, this is madness! 
Imagine they ask you what you cook Sunday
And you have to say Macaroni pie, CARLA LOU (all bougie and stuff) and stewed chicken?
Na, that not working.
This is ridiculous
What you all think ? 

I will give this a 6. They made Sunday lunch very difficult for me now
Ah hurting.

Rate it-
Scale of Ridiculousness to comment.


Scale: 1-6

1-Least Ridiculous 6- Most Ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. Wow just wow this is definitely a hard 6 because that is absolutely RIDICULOUS bout Carla Lou lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post literally had me rolling with laughter. This is just absolutely ridiculous.Definitely a 6 on the scale

    ReplyDelete