Tuesday 18 April 2017

Thanks Eh!






Ok peeps

As I reach post numero veinte (20).
I want to say thank you so far for your support.

When I started posting my aim was to attain 1000 views.
As I look at the total views for this blog today, I can see that  we (yes we, you all helped) have surpassed that.
It is amazing to see that my blog was viewed by many people from different countries-Iraq, Russia, Germany, France, United Kingdom and United States just to name a few.
Yes, I feeling little special!

It has been a pleasure  and will continue to be one.
In the process I learnt to look at topics from different perspectives from random conversations.
Most of all I had fun.

I want to thank those who read, commented and shared my post.
To those who suggested topics and will continue to share topics-It is appreciated!
To  my special peep who designed my header (To get my blog looking pretty)-Gracias
To my coworkers who supported me and left a lil comment -Thank You

To my guest writer from the Rotaract Arima District ...
Thank you for taking the time to share your 2017 Recycle project.
Hope that you can do another piece for the blog in the future.

To God for giving me the strength to reach that 20 post marker-Thank you

You'd think I'm getting some kinda award eh?lol

Thanks Again. Looking forward to your continued support.

p.s Stay tuned for post number 21..#wejammingstill



Ridiculously grateful.

Ridiculous.








1 comment: