Thursday 9 March 2017

Become One With Nature

Caroni Bird Sanctuary







If you are a professional limer (I will admit I am not, but I know a little something, something)
you would know that the best limes are those that are not planned.
I don't understand how people always  saying they bored
Trinidad has a lot to offer
And it does not cost much
Don't let foreigners come to your country and tell you what beauty we have here.
That's just ridiculous!
We supposed to already know and appreciate it.

No, I'm not talking about The Avenue
Carnival is over I think we could ease up with the loud music!

I am talking about a different kind of lime
A lime that when you are finished you end up wondering if you went therapy
Let yourself think a lil bit na?

How are we doing that?
You just have to have the  right company  and the ability to be adventurous💓
You will not believe the impact nature has on us


What does Nature do for us?






















All pics were taken at the Caroni Bird Sanctuary.

Ok people so do you all think that we have an appreciation for the  beauty in our country or do we take it for granted?



                   




4 comments:

  1. Many of us take it for granted but,let sumone tell us Trinidad doh have it and we go acknowledge it to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we will only acknowledge it if we are challenged

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly speaking, this country has alot of things to do other than going to the avenue every Friday and Saturday night. If only people would just take the time to look around at what adventures await them they'll realize that we have alot to see in this country of ours

    ReplyDelete
  4. That trip looks quite calming and I have never been, so I think once these assignments are submitted it would be on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete